Meatloaf & Pancakes

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

How to use up leftover Pizza Meatloaf from the weekend? I used some in Soeri's snack box.

Morning Snack: I cut up a small slice of the Pizza Meatloaf and put this in a freshly toasted dark Finnish bread which was spread with cream cheese. As the Meatloaf already has bell peppers and ripe tomatoes, I skipped adding additional vegies. Instead I opted for a Fruity bar and mango/vanilla yoghurt.

Afternoon snack: I had bought some ready made pancakes yesterday. Although they tasted great, they were very crumbly and I was not able to spread the fruit mousse onto them. So, I just added the pancake pieces separately and put the mousse in a container to dip. I also added a packet of vanilla/cinnamon sugar to sprinkle over the mousse and pancakes. For the fresh fruit I cut up nice organic crunchy apples and grapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment