Sunday, December 14, 2008
Posted by The Daily Tiffin
I can already feel and smell the holiday season look at this wonderful array of dishes while I was doing this round up. So many interesting and innovative recipes to choose from, I don't need to think hard about what desserts to make and gift them to my dear ones. With the economy down, and the purse strings tighter , these innovative dishes make interesting gifts. Homemade ,healthy and from all over the world ! What more can any health conscious person ask for ?
Here is the beautiful picture gallery for this month's mouth watering and tongue tickling treats ! Thanks to one and all for participating in this truly special event!
1. Kitchen Flavours - Anjeer Badam Halwa
2. Snooky Doodle Cakes - Almond and Date Balls
3. Kalyn's Kitchen - Apple Cranberry Crumble( Flourless)
4. Cook Book Cuisine- Apple Sauce Raisin Cake
5.Live to Eat - Banana Walnut Bread
6. The Daily Tiffin - Berry Short Bread Cakes
7. Sunita's World - Carrot and Pine Nuts Cupcakes
8. Green Gourmet Giraffe - Cherry Banana Muffins
9. Whats For Lunch Honey - Chocolate Orange Muffins
10. Culinary Bazaar - Eggless Banana Muffins
11. Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes - Eggless Banana Pancakes
12.Diet, Dessert and Dogs - Apricot and Orange Fudge
13.Bengali Cuisine - Kala Paturi
14.Health Nut - Oatmeal Fruit Macaroons
15.Ecurry - Pineapple Coconut Mousse
16. Fun and Food - Mixed Fruit Jello Cupcakes
17.Trini Gourmet - Pumpkin Pone
18.Veggie Wedgie - Raw Chocolate
19.Tasty Curry Leaf - Roasted Grapes with Creme Di ricotta
20.Health N Taste - Til/Tal Ni Chikki
If I have missed anyone, please leave a comment here in the comment section and I will include their entries.
This post was written by Dee
Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.