Poppy Seed bagutte and pretzel stick

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Off to Berlin in a few. But before I do here is todays!

A great baguette with poppy seeds and sunflower seeds. Spread as always with cream cheese - herb flavored and a bit of that great italian ham. A pretzel stick plain and Soeren did not fancy butter on it. He wanted blueberries though and was not happy till the very last one was in his container. Some juicy plums and a few bell pepper sticks. The treat today: Almond creamy bar!

Adult Variation: Looks great - only I would like to add a few rucola leaves to the sandwich and some sun dried tomatoes too. What do you think? Otherwise it is just brilliant the way it is!
See you on Monday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Oh my gosh! I love your blog.
I had to go back and read all your entries from the beginning.
Your son is such a cutie. Your lunches look scrumptious, and the laptop lunch box is very cool.
I love your adult variations, although I never think anything should change. I was so surprised to read you visited St. Louis....that's where I live!!!!
Will continue to keep up with your "foodie" blog and my mouth will continue to water.

Anonymous said...
July 27, 2006 at 11:40:00 PM GMT+2  

Hi Linda! Nice of you to drop by. Sorry for the late reply. Too bad we did not get in touch with eachother sooner. We could have met up in SL. It would have been neat as I met up with a nother blogger buddy in San Francisco!!
Hope to see you around!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
August 1, 2006 at 9:22:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment