Bagel, Mango and Nußecke

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Yes, he went to the KIGA today! I think in the end he realized it's not so hot being at home with mum working all day. So, he was happy to join his buddies this morning.

We went to Ikea yesterday. I gave him up at the Smarland, where he played for an hour and a half. Had a such a ball, that he was disappointed in seeing me. He asked "Don't you need to get some other stuff?"

Today's is packed with a brilliant sesame bagel, with that cream cheese slice again and a nice juicy turkey breast with herbs. Fruity and sweet mango chunks. Some nice cucumbers and two cherry tomatoes. That in the back is a nutty Nusecke. Real good stuff and I bought four yesterday. Can you do the math? Here's one ... where are the other three?

Adult Variation:
So, lemme see your variation and ideas to this one. If any of you are new. This week I am getting any or all of my readers to give me their ideas of how they would change Soeri's lunch box to fit into their own!

2 comments:

Yuuummmm... I don't know what I'd change, if anything! Although seeing cucumbers and tomato together reminds me of a salad that I like sometimes, you chop up the c&t, and toss them with lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and fresh basil. By lunchtime everything has soaked up the other tastes and it's really good.

Suelily said...
July 11, 2006 at 1:31:00 PM GMT+2  

Suelily, I like the idea of a tomato and cucumber salad - cool and refreshing.
Sarah, thanks for the tip.

Meeta K. Wolff said...
July 12, 2006 at 9:10:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment