Peaches & Plums

Monday, July 17, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff



Hope you enjoyed the Blog the Bread #1 Review over the weekend. I hope I can do this on a regular basis.

Today's lunchbox is a fruit of the day! Soeren was not able to decide what he wanted peaches or plums, so I gave him both! That, with a delicious blueberry pancake I made yesterday as a little treat, with maple syrup. The normal rye bread is spread with butter and has a slice of cream cheese and a few tomatoes on top - Soeren's new favorite! The treat today is a great "Kinder" choco fresh!

Adult Variation:
The tomatoe cream cheese mixture is currently our fave at home. We enjoy this with my Italian herb mixture sprinkled on top of it. It is so perfect for warm summer days. I think I would leave the rest as it is, yes with the "Kinder" choco fresh too!
Thanks for your ideas last week on the adult variation. It was fun hearing your ideas.

1 comments:

Ooooh, Kinder Chocolate! I miss that stuff. I used to get it as a treat as a kid.

Anonymous said...
July 18, 2006 at 3:16:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment