Melon and Blueberries

Monday, July 24, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Weekend was great! How was yours? We partied on my dad-in-law's 60th birthday and it was fab!

This week I am doing a little internal countdown as on Thursday I am off to Berlin to see ROBBIE WILLIAMS in concert! I can hardly wait. Tom will be doing the lunchbox Friday for Soeri. If he remembers to take a picture of it I'll post it when I return!

Today's, has a great pumpkin roll spread with butter, Italian mortadella and a slice of German cheese. A few cherry tomatoes and a carrot. Fruity blueberries and juicy melon. That in the back in a honeycombed waffle. Scrumptious! Treat a little Kinder milk chocolate!

Adult Variation
: I think besides offering you an entire roll I would keep it the way it is.!!

2 comments:

STROOP WAFEL! those things are absolutely amazing. i used to get them at the health food store and i'd be through with a box in a few days. delicious.

i love all your gorgeous breads. mmm.

i would leave out the melon though! the only melon i touch is watermelon.

hope you guys are well! any repreive from the heat?


jessica

Anonymous said...
July 24, 2006 at 4:02:00 PM GMT+2  

This weekend was way too hot, but nevertheless, very nice. :)

I recently found your blog, and I really LOVE your ideas.
I've got a little son (11 months) myself - guess it's good to collect some ideas already when he's going to go to the KiGa, and get myself some more ideas for my lover who always gets an afternoon treat for work - and as he's as picky as a child sometimes, this blog is a wonderful source.

By the way: great to read you love Pret à Manger, too! We were crazy enough too book a flight to London a while ago, just because we were desperately craving for their chocolate cake. I almost thought we are the only Germans who know and love the Pret Food. (Oh... and when thinking of their wonderful brie baguettes... and the chicken wrap... and the super club sandwich...and the pure pret sodas!!)

Anonymous said...
July 24, 2006 at 10:04:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment