Currents & Wild Garlic Roll

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

Red Current - LB 26.07.2006

Berlin tomorrow - Robbie here I come!!


As I am going to be off the next two days, I have plenty to do at work. So this is just a short post today and I promise to fill you in on the Robbie concert when I get back.

Red Currents today - a container filled with these lovely and healthy berries. I did add a bit of sugar to give them a little bit of a sweetness as they were a little sour! This lovely roll is abother creation from my baker. A lovely ciabatta type roll with wild garlic, bacon bits and roasted onions. We had them for dinner last night with tomato and mozzarella. Delish! I filled his roll with a slice of the tomato and some cream cheese.
A cute mini danish filled with vanilla pudding. Organic bell peppers and a chicken/vegie burger rounds it up for today!

Adult Variation The only thing I would add to this is that tomato mozzarella salad from last night!!
Otherwise I'd keep it the way it is!
Happy Lunch

2 comments:

what do red currants taste like? i love berries.

more delicious bread. yum.


jessica

Anonymous said...
July 27, 2006 at 5:13:00 AM GMT+2  

they are a little on the sour side but are great. i normally make preserves and jams with them! don't you get any there?

Meeta K. Wolff said...
July 27, 2006 at 7:23:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment