Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes and an unclear picture!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Oh boy! Yet another unclear picture. Yes, it really is me taking these pictures and not Soeren. Well after seeing this maybe he'd take better shots. But it was another early morning and only half awake picture. Maybe I should use my tripod more often as I do for my pictures over at my other blog!

Anyway, the weekend was nice and relaxing. Soeren spent it over at his grandparents and we were able to pretty much do what we wanted to. On Friday evening I went to watch "The Break-Up" with my girlfriend. Yes, a very interesting film even though the second half dragged on for a bit. On Saturday Tom and I went toy shopping. You know, I think we adults are even worse than the kiddies when they are left loose in a toy store. Tom and I had a ball. Running from one section to the other trying out the games and toys. In the end we came out of the store packed with a huge load of birthday pressies for Soeren. The big day is on Friday .... sssshhhh!

So, what you can barely see in this unclear picture is a pretty great tasting blueberry buttermilk pancake (recipe will be on my other blog next week, I promise) with a container full of maple syrup. A plain rye bread spread with italian mortadella and cream cheese. The rest I rolled up and packed it with some carrots. In the fruity corner we have some more blueberries and a few sweet Greek grapes. And then those lovely cute Koala Bears filled with a milk cream.

Adult Version:
Today I suggest a club sandwich. Club sandwiches are great and filling and you can almost use whatever leftovers you have in the fridge after the weekend. Typically italian would be using the mortadella, some italian sausage, sun dried tomatoes, and pesto. You'll love it. The rest stays. Instead of the Koala Bears you can take any type of your fave cookies.
Have a great start to your week!

2 comments:

send me some pancakes! i just moved into an apartment on saturday and i have no food!

yum.


jessica

Anonymous said...
August 22, 2006 at 1:50:00 AM GMT+2  

jessica, come on over here! You know how full my fridge is!

Hope you feel homey in your new apartment!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
August 23, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment