Baby Bell Pepper, Baby Banana and a huge Watermelon

Monday, August 28, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


The weekend was relaxing after the Birthday party on Friday. If you have not already then you can read about all the fun and games here. I'd also really like to thank everyone who sent their well wishes to Soeren on his special day.

So, what was in his box today. Baby stuff! LOL! A baby bell pepper, baby banana and a baby tomato. He kept saying "But I am not a baby anymore!" The rye bread is spread with a light herby cream cheese and a few meatballs (these were ready made). That cake was the last piece of his birthday cake and that watermelon was actually supposed to be eaten at the party but we never even got around to cutting it up. Now I am left with a huge watermelon in my fridge. But I am sure we'll eat it all up as it is so sweet and succulent.

Adult Version: I like it the way it is. I do not think I want to change it muchl. What do you think?

I am off on a business trip for the next few days. So, there won't be a lunchbox till Friday. Sorry folks! But to keep you busy you can try out a few yummy recipes on my other blog or flick through a few of my pictures on my Flickr photstream. Have a nice week!

2 comments:

Meeta, your blog has been linked here. Hope you don't mind.
Thanks

Anonymous said...
September 1, 2006 at 3:39:00 PM GMT+2  

Great Idea Shilpa!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
September 8, 2006 at 11:53:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment