We've got it - Our own Laptop Lunchbox!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

I have been going on about these great Laptop Lunch Boxes for ages and we have finally got our own. We are in gorgeous San Francisco and my cousin surprised us with this for Soeren. I am a happy Mommy now and can't wait to get started making all the great KIGA snacks when I get back.

These are just so perfect for healthy meals as it allows you to portion different types of ingredients into the smaller containers. It also contains cutlery so Soeren will be a real proud little laptopper in Germany soon.

As a matter of fact I am considering getting one more or at least a few additional containers to take back.

Just want to thank Amy Hemmert and Co. for bringing such a great vision to life and allowing mommies all over to pack healthy, nutritious and fun meals for their little ones. Of course we adults can use these for work too.

9 comments:

I have been reading your blog for a while and have enjoyed it. I have also been thinking about these laptop lunch boxes. I haven't decided yet, especially since I have to buy four. I am looking forward to hearing how you fill it. :)

Anonymous said...
May 25, 2006 at 6:04:00 AM GMT+2  

hai...i'm eka from malaysia..i visit your blog regularly and really hooked on it...is that soeren?you sure got handsome lad there..

Anonymous said...
May 25, 2006 at 6:43:00 AM GMT+2  

hi
meeta
great to Soeren !!!!
and great to see that you have got a laptop tiffin box that you told me about
i will have to tell my sis to get it for me...
it sure is convenient but is it not too bulky for a small kid..
i would like to know what you feel

Mahek said...
May 25, 2006 at 10:02:00 AM GMT+2  

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your Adult Variation section as well. :D

Anonymous said...
May 26, 2006 at 6:25:00 AM GMT+2  

Ur son is adorable and very handsome :)
Btw, I did try your ricotta buttermilk pancake recipe....turned out very nice. Thanks and keep the blog flowing :)
Mithya

Anonymous said...
May 26, 2006 at 7:58:00 PM GMT+2  

oh! your son is sooo cuuuute!!I hope he doesn't mind being called that....some kids get offended by any female display of affection....:P

Nabeela said...
May 27, 2006 at 3:10:00 AM GMT+2  

Welcome back. Soeren is SO, SO cute!

Mint Chutney said...
June 16, 2006 at 3:09:00 AM GMT+2  

Ferrous, the laptop lunches are great. They are durable and it is amazing what you can fit into it. You can even use the inner containers in the microwave. Having said that I sometimes wish that they were a little wider in the actual height. I sometimes find them rather flat when I want to pack a whole satsuma or a kiwi for instance. I also wish that all of the containers had lids so I have more options of adding running or liquidy items to the lunch box. Other than that I am very happy with it.

Meeta K. Wolff said...
January 15, 2007 at 8:26:00 AM GMT+1  

Thanks for the thanks, Meeta! It's pretty exciting to come up with an idea that you know will help people. Then one day (after lots of hard work) you wake up and meet people who are benefiting from your vision. (As an amazing group of bloggers, I'm sure you can all relate!) Best wishes for a successful lunchmaking school year.

With gratitude,

Amy Hemmert

Anonymous said...
August 13, 2008 at 4:39:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment