Raspberries and Peaches

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Boy it's getting hot here again. Phew! But at least I get to wear my new pair of shoes that I bought at the sale last week for a few more days.

I have to make a short post today as we are expecting guest this evening and I still need to prepare a few things. If you are looking for some cool ideas for a dinner party and decorations check my recent post about dinner table arrangements.

So today's is filled with a gorgeous brown Finnish bread, spread with a touch of butter and some lovely soft cheese and a few sunflower seeds. A wiener sausage accompanies this. Peaches and fresh raspberries are the fruits of the day and a chocolate cake for the treat of the day.

Adult Variation: It really is a fantastic linch the way it is right? If you like instead of the the sausage you can add some smoked salmon slices and a few lettuce leaves. A nice change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment