Papaya and a huge workload

Monday, October 09, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Golly I am not even back a week and I have a huge workload to finish. But it is fun work as I am writing a new documentation for our new software. I enjoy this work as I can create the images and design the documentation as well as write the text. My boss is really cool and allows me to put my creativity to full use. What's more he is also game for my crazy ideas!!

So, I will have to make this a short one folks. In the meantime you can enjoy the photos and stories of a part of our Greek Vacation.

I used some lovely Finnish bread after toasting it slightly I spread some cream cheese and two slices of Italian prosciutto. Also I slices some cherry tomatoes and added those too. The last of the rich chocolate cakes with a cream filling goes in for my sweet tooth. To balance this a container full of fruit - papaya and grapes. The bell peppers add more vitamins to the day!

Adult Variation:
To be honest my lunch today looked very similar. I just omitted the cake. Instead I had a larger portion of the papaya. I will leave that decision up to you. Hope you have a good start to your week.

5 comments:

i am so glad you guys are back!

i am in desperate need of this chocolate cake. i can't even tell you how bad this week has been and it is only MONDAY!!!!

i'm glad you guys had a great time!


-jessica

Anonymous said...
October 10, 2006 at 5:04:00 AM GMT+2  

hi
meeta whats a prosciutto
heard of it for the first time
have a nice time

Mahek said...
October 10, 2006 at 9:20:00 AM GMT+2  

Hi Meeta, Another lovely lunch. (I especially like the cake.) I've never used cream cheese as a filling for a sandwich; I think I'll give that a try. And good luck with that bunch o'work you've got to do -- when a job's pretty fun it doesn't feel so bad. Best, BL

Anonymous said...
October 10, 2006 at 7:02:00 PM GMT+2  

We tease my mom because she says Pro-skyuto rather than Proshuto. I guess that makes us food snobs.

Scribbit said...
October 10, 2006 at 7:49:00 PM GMT+2  

Jessica, I wish I could send you this cake to cheer you up. You know what ... go down to your earest Starbucks and treat yourself on one of those rich brownies...on me LOL! Hope you are doing better.

Mahek Prosciutto is an fine italian ham. Hope you have a nice time too.

BL Cream cheese is a great sandwich filler and in Germany we get many different flavours. We mostly use herbs or plainn. I have still plenty to do and the deadline is Friday. Take a break in between and answer your comments LOL!

Scribbit You snob you!! My mum pronounces many things rather differently too and I have a ball teasing her about it too.

Meeta K. Wolff said...
October 10, 2006 at 8:31:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment