Half a box!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


We've got only half a lunchbox today folks. This will become a regular thing on Mondays as of today. Soeren's English class has been pushed up form 08:30 to 08:00. This is the time Soeren normally arrives at KIGA and has breakfast (the first part of his lunchbox) with his group. Now he'll be having a larger breakfast at home on Monday instead of at the KIGA.

The weekend was great. Party, food, friends and family. Everything for a great weekend. The Onion market/festival I told you about was great. Great bands this year. Also Tom's mum's Birthday yesterday was good too. A lot to eat.

The lunchbox today contains the afternoon snack. Juicy orange wedges and a slice of one of three cakes Soeren's great grandmother baked for his grandmother's birthday. Got that ;-)! An apple raisin and almond cake. It is made with apples from the family garden and boy it tastes brilliant. We brought back many pieces of the cakes and you'll be able to see this week as I add some to Soeren's box.

Adult Variation:
I'm not changing this. Just want you all to have a great start.

3 comments:

Three generations of women folk in his little life, hah!!:))

My great grandfather was alive until I was 17 yrs old!! They are fun!!

Enjoy all of them Soeren!!:D

FH said...
October 16, 2006 at 11:39:00 PM GMT+2  

That cake looks wonderful. Will you post a recipe? I love cooking the things our grandparents cooked.

bloglily said...
October 17, 2006 at 8:37:00 PM GMT+2  

Asha yes, you are so right. All that work just for a boys lunchbox huh?

Lily, actually I should get the recipe from my mum-in-law shouldn't I? I never really thought about that as I just enjoy eating it over at her place. But I could always give it a try.

Meeta K. Wolff said...
October 18, 2006 at 4:37:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment