Cheese Sandwiches, Cake, Pears and Plums

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff



Are you all having fantastic weather too? We've been enjoying a real beautiful Fall so far. However, it will be all coming to an end. This week the weather is supposed to get worse BooHoo!

It's also funny! This year I have been intensively taking pictures of the world around me and through my eyes and I notice so much more than I did previously. It's not like I did not photograph before but when I invested in my DSLR in Spring, it opened new doors and I've become more daring to try new subjects.

Soeren has always been my fave subject, but now I am trying different angles and just playing around with several perspectives. I love it when that happens. Re-discovering yourself.

We've got a full lunchbox today. Cheese sandwiches on simple rye bread. German style sausage in a bear shape. Plums from Grandma's plum trees, chocolate cake from great grandma and a few organic pears.

Adult Variation:
Cheese and thick sausage sandwiches are a totally delicious combination. Spread this with some sweet mustard and you have a great German style sandwich. Hope you enjoy the rest.
Time for Desperate Housewives!!!

3 comments:

Okay, that German sausage bear is just hysterical. Someting about meat pressed into the form of a face just cracks me up. My kids would love it.

Scribbit said...
October 18, 2006 at 5:05:00 AM GMT+2  

Hi know ... it does look funny. It is something I do not often get but once in a while mummies just have to give in to the whims of the little folk!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
October 18, 2006 at 4:38:00 PM GMT+2  

Man I wish I could get some of that imported! It is just too cute!

Anonymous said...
October 20, 2006 at 1:04:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment