Honey Pomelo, Flap Jacks and Stracciatella Yoghurt

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff



Sorry about posting this a little later than usual. Blogger was giving me a run around and I just could not get anything up.

So as they say better late than never.

Our Fall/Halloween decorations are just about done. Only the pumpkins need carving and that we'll do a few days before Halloween.

The lunchbox looks great. I bought a lovely rye bread and spread it with natural cream cheese and butter cheese slices. With that Soeren added half a wiener sausage and we cut up a few carrot sticks. I'll go straight to the treats now - those are the most fantastic Flap Jacks I have ever sunk my teeth into. Nutty, gooey and chocolatey. I got them here. Then we have sweet and juicy Honey Pomelo chunks. The yoghurt is a natural one with chocolate chips and really tastes amazing.

Adult Variation:
I am keeping this one. If you can try warming the wiener in the office/university microwave. Simply take a container, fill it with water and put the wiener in the water, then nuke in for a few. This with the roll and a bit of mustard is often a very German style quick lunch to go.

2 comments:

Wow I had never heard of flap jacks that weren't pancakes! I just looked online and found a recipe, they sound really good...

Suelily said...
October 20, 2006 at 2:31:00 PM GMT+2  

Three thumbs up from my three boys! They love your site. (As do I, of course.) And thanks for the link to the flapjacks.

Anonymous said...
October 20, 2006 at 10:55:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment