Tom's Lunchbox #2

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Yet another edition à la Tom. But I thought I'd play a little game with you! He wrapped Soeren's sandwiches in aluminum foil. Let's see if you can guess what was in it? Wanna play? So the rest is easy. A few mini salamis and a radish. Another one of those juicy pears and a handful of blueberries. I added the vanilla pudding pastry and Tom the little Kinder chocolate and the caramel pudding.

Adult Variation:
So once you've guessed what was in the foil you can take that with you ;-) LOL! The rest is pretty cool ... yes even the Kinder chocolate.

3 comments:

I guess it must be Soeren's favourite, Leberwurst!! I love this blog, quite addictive.

Anonymous said...
August 11, 2006 at 12:43:00 AM GMT+2  

I came across your blog while looking into the laptop lunchboxes and I am hooked. I enjoy seeing all the wonderful lunches that you pack. Your German breads and bakery items take me back to when I was lucky enough to live in Germany.

Could you please give a review of the lunchboxes. I am interested in knowing things like: Are the lids leakproof? If you pack pineapple in one of the medium boxes, does it make everything taste like pineapple? Thanks, Laura

Anonymous said...
August 11, 2006 at 4:08:00 AM GMT+2  

Misha, How right you are! You know Soeren well ;-))

Laura - the lunchboxes are really great. The yellow container comes with a lid and is pretty leakproof. I have not tried any soups etc but it will hold a creamy yoghurt well. Otherwise I like this because Soeren has everything in view and can decide what he wants to eat when. The bigger box in which the container fits, closes quite tightly onto the rest of the containers so even if I put pineapple in the smaller containers it seems to hold well. If there is anything else you'd like to know just let me know!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
August 14, 2006 at 1:45:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment