Mango & A Cheese Bacon Roll

Friday, August 04, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


Boy am I glad it is the weekend. We are off on a camping trip tomorrow and I still need to get a few things done. So, I hope you do not mind if I jump straight to the lunch box.

A wonderful roll with cheese and bacon, spread with butter and a herb flavored cheese. A few cucumber slices for the refreshing crunch. Lovely mango chunks and a gorgeous walnut and date cake from my EBPP partner, all the way from the UK. Nice vanila yoghurt with caramel, chocolate crunchy bits.

Adult Varitation:
This is so good the way it is ... maybe a couple of slices of oven baked aubergine out into the roll would make this a more delectable sandwich. The cake was really great and if I get the recipe I will certainly share it with you.

In the meantime have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment