Potato Roll, Choc bun and a Pudding

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff


It's great to have Soeren back at KIGA. Just knowing that he is more or less fit to attend the KIGA makes me happy. What's more, having a kid at home the whole day is exhausting - LOL!

Anyway, we still had a nice day together and it is always very touching when at the end of the day the little arms are wrapped around my neck and I am told "Mum you are the best, you are my best friend and I love!" SIGH!

I guess that is why I went a little wild with the lunch box today. A wonderful bread made out of potato flour, spread with cream cheese, succulent chicken breast with herbs and a sneaky little lettuce that just decided to sneak into the roll ;-). Some lovely yellow cocktail tomatoes accompany this well. Another chocolate bun - (you caught me again I was cheating on my baker and visiting the other one again) - spread with butter. A beautiful peach and a delicious quark vanilla pudding with blueberry puree. Yummy!

Adult version:
Nope no changes today. Just a sweet chili sauce on the sandwich will make it more tasty for us.

Have a brilliant day!

PS. No lunchbox tomorrow as I am taking Soeren over to his grandparents in the morning. See y'all Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment