Introducing Ann of Redacted Recipes

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

We have a few new members on the Daily Tiffin. Today I am introducing to you a lovely person and my Daring Baker colleague, Ann.

I am so glad Ann contacted me and as we discussed her ideas I was certain they were perfect for the blog. Ann is a lively and full of energy type of person and you'll be loving her articles.

The best thing for me to do is allow Ann to introduce herself.

Though technically born long enough ago to be counted as part of the Baby Boomer generation I consider myself a First Generation Punk. I have three amazing children, one ex-husband, two cats and a lovely partner named Jack. I live in New York and make my living as a senior software consultant. An ongoing constant interest has been a love of reading and writing, but I think I am happiest when I am working with my hands-- which would explain why I have combined cooking and writing into my blog, Redacted Recipes. I am also co-administrator of The Mini
Pie Revolution Headquarters
.


Hope you'll help me welcome Ann to the team.



Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

6 comments:

welcome ann!

Anonymous said...
March 7, 2008 at 8:34:00 AM GMT+1  

Nice to see you here, Ann.

March 7, 2008 at 11:44:00 AM GMT+1  

I'm very happy to join the family! :-)

Anonymous said...
March 7, 2008 at 1:49:00 PM GMT+1  

Hi Ann,
I did have a chance to visit your Web site and enjoyed what I read. Welcome. Looking forward to reading your posts, your first was fantastic!

Meg Wolff said...
March 7, 2008 at 11:30:00 PM GMT+1  

Nice to see you at Daily Tiffin Ann!

Deeba PAB said...
March 9, 2008 at 4:16:00 PM GMT+1  

Thank you, meg and deeba! :-)

Ann said...
March 9, 2008 at 4:32:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment