Sweet Cinnamon Apples and French Toast - reinvented

Friday, May 19, 2006

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

Hi y'all! Here is the roving foodie, reporting today from wonderful St. Louis. Thanks to all who wished me a nice vacation. I am having a fantastic time and eating like a hog ;-) So many different types of cuisine to go through that one just forgets about that slim waistline.

Here is something so amazing I made the other day for my family that I thought I would share it with you. What's more it is a perfect snack to pack in a snack box for big and small!

Hope you like it!

Recipe here.

2 comments:

Oh! That's a delicious looking picture!!

Anonymous said...
May 20, 2006 at 1:41:00 PM GMT+2  

Oooh that's very tempting!!

indianadoc said...
May 25, 2006 at 5:08:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment