Becoming Whole with Meg

Monday, February 11, 2008

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

A few weeks ago I got a mail from Meg Wolff asking me if she could join the Daily Tiffin Team. I am always when readers contact me to contribute or even become regular co-admins on the Daily Tiffin.

As I checked Meg's blog Becoming Whole I learned her entire story. Meg is a strong fighter and is proof of how healthy nutritious food can change someone's life. I won't say more because I would like Meg to introduce herself:

I’m a two-time cancer survivor (bone and then breast) who is committed to helping people understand the extremely important connection between diet and health. After going through all conventional medical treatment, doctors told me to make my peace with God. Instead, I dramatically improved my diet … and only then did my health start improving dramatically. I’m in excellent health nine years later … and consider myself living proof of this link.

Meg joins us as part of a growing Daily Tiffin team. Maybe you had a chance to read her very first post - What Does Your Valentine Really Want?. Hope you will help me welcome her!

6 comments:

Can I say I am in total awe here? Welcome, Meg! It's an honor! I was reading through you rblog and your web site and there is so much that we can all learn from you.

February 12, 2008 at 8:52:00 AM GMT+1  

welcome meg!

Abby said...
February 12, 2008 at 9:49:00 AM GMT+1  

Hi, Meg! Welcome to the DT team.

February 12, 2008 at 12:50:00 PM GMT+1  

Welcome, Meg! I'm looking greatly forward to more health food posts.

;)

February 12, 2008 at 12:53:00 PM GMT+1  

Welcome, Meg, nice to have another vision on board!

Shah cooks said...
February 12, 2008 at 2:59:00 PM GMT+1  

Meeta, Manisha, abby, Lydia,jokergirl and mallugirl,

Thanks for your warm welcome!

Love,
Meg

Meg Wolff said...
February 12, 2008 at 7:26:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment