Tiffin Tuesday - Happy Egg

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Posted by jokergirl@wererabbits





A breakfast/snack box - since I have started training Aikido I also started feeling hungry in the morning!

In the middle is a happy egg weebl, then there are two pieces of bellpepper filled with caponata (from Nupur's recipe) and decorated with fresh herbs, then there are some grapes, two dates, two physalis, bell pepper sticks, and the last of the tiny cheese tarts (see below). They were cute, but expensive, since I ended up not liking one of three...
The bread is extra so it doesn't get soggy. It's a ready-baked baguette roll from the freezer.
That should last me a bit...





Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

This Post was written by jokergirl from WereRabbits.



6 comments:

I should have had breakfast before reading. Sounds yummy!
Do you make your bento the evening before or in the morning?

January 16, 2008 at 10:21:00 AM GMT+1  

It depends on how I feel. If I have leftovers, I usually prepare it in the evening. This one was just a quick snack box though, quick enough to make it in the morning!

;)

January 16, 2008 at 10:24:00 AM GMT+1  

Seeing that adorable weebl in the lunch box would just make my day! Everything in that box looks so appetizing.
Thank you for trying the caponata recipe.

Nupur said...
January 16, 2008 at 1:32:00 PM GMT+1  

I think I have to get into the habit of making the lunches the evening before as everything is just too rushed in the morning.
Rushed = Boring Lunch
Not rushed = Exciting Lunch (sometimes..)

January 16, 2008 at 4:02:00 PM GMT+1  

Oh i would feel bad if i eat the weebl, he/she so cute :-)
It is indeed a healthy lunch box

Finla said...
January 16, 2008 at 5:10:00 PM GMT+1  

Weebl looks good enough to eat! As always a lovely colorful box!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
January 17, 2008 at 8:05:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment