News: New Team Members

Monday, May 21, 2007

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

If you are a regular reader of the Daily Tiffin you might have noticed this article on Friday. If you have a very sharp eye you might have also noticed a new name at the end of the article. Helene from the awesome blog Tartlette has graciously accepted to join us here at the Daily Tiffin. Just as sweet as her blog is Helene herself and she has many facets to her amazing personality. I'll let her tell you a little bit about herself in her own words:

"I was born and raised in France 32 years ago, and moved to the US 10 years to complete a Master's in American History. I met my husband and life changed completely. I have a very strange resume as I am a pastry chef half the week and a certified personal trainer the other half. I befriended the most amazing chef at the French restaurant I was working for and when he retired I quit to follow him. I love fitness and health and got certified in various areas: nutrition, Pilates, Aerobics, ... I think I have found the way to balance the best of both world and I am a happy fish in bright waters!"

It does not end there though. I have the biggest joy in introducing you our next new Team Member. Sabrina from the fantastic YumSugar will be reporting about the latest food trends, discussing important food related topics and sharing some yummilicious recipes with all of us. Sabrina, is energetic and full of life.

"I am the editor of YumSugar.com and enjoy keeping my readers up to date on the latest food trends, news and more. I pride myself on the fact that I has traveled and eaten meals in more than 15 countries. After graduating UC Santa Cruz with a degree in Fine Art/Photography and Computer Science, I began a daily food blog called Pocketpig.com featuring drawings and discussions of every meal I ate. During this time, I lived in Cambridge, England and learned to appreciate the finer points of British cuisine. I also once created a 3ft x 4ft self portrait made entirely out of cake!"

Lookout for Sabrina's yummy posts every other Wednesday.

We've also been trying to optimize our blog for you. On the sidebar you might have noticed a few new sections. These sections aim to keep you informed on interesting topics related to healthy, happy and well balanced family life. The "Blog Hopping" section links you to interesting article we found during our visits to other blogs. If you see something that you think might be of interest for this section let us know. Send us an email and we'll add the link to the section.

Hope you all have a great start to your week!




If you like what we girls do here and would like to vote for us in the Blogger's Choice Awards here. Thanks for your support!


Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment