Three Years Daily Tiffin

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

6thB-dayCake01 framed It's hard to believe but yes The Daily Tiffin is turning three. Personally it's a grand milestone for me as I have watched this blog grow from a one woman show to an incredible group grandstand.

I was so proud of my first post, not only because it was the first post but my first step into the blogging world. Since then many things have changed here.

The Daily Tiffin has flourished into an informative, fun and exciting team blog. The awesome team that helps me put together posts for a healthy and better family life are all driven by one thing - passion.

A passion to share their knowledge on how you can live a better life. We are not experts but we are parents, thinkers, inquirers, go-getters and communicators and we love what we do. This is portrayed in each post and we hope you enjoy your stay here.

I thank our readers some who have been around from the beginning. We know you are out there and we hope you are enjoying what we offer. I also thank my team - for just being the best darned group of people I know. I love your support and appreciate your energy.

Come help me blow these candles will ya!


Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: thedailytiffin@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

This post was written by Meeta

9 comments:

hi meeta and every body else on the daily tiffin team, happy 3rd!
ms

ms said...
February 25, 2009 at 3:15:00 AM GMT+1  

Congratulations, dear Meeta, and to the entire team of the DT!

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2009 at 4:04:00 AM GMT+1  

thank you for your best wishes!

Meeta K. Wolff said...
February 25, 2009 at 9:24:00 AM GMT+1  

Happy Birthday number 3!! My daughter just celebrated her 5th Birthday on the 17th so she is just a week and two years older!!!

Dharm said...
February 25, 2009 at 12:16:00 PM GMT+1  

Happy Bday! =)

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2009 at 4:12:00 PM GMT+1  

Congrats. I love reading your entries.

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2009 at 7:29:00 PM GMT+1  

YAY for you Meeta. Congrats on you first post anniv! xoxo

Deeba PAB said...
February 26, 2009 at 3:25:00 AM GMT+1  

Thank *you*, Meeta!

February 26, 2009 at 11:16:00 PM GMT+1  

Proud to be a part of this team. Thanks for the opportunity Meeta.

Suganya said...
March 3, 2009 at 6:06:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment