Votes and Food Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

foodblogawards2008

I awoke to exciting news this morning: The Daily Tiffin was amongst the five finalists in the category Best Food Blog - Group for the annual Food Blog Awards!

This one's special to me because The Daily Tiffin is a blog I have experienced ups and a few downs with. However I have a fantastic team behind me. Some have been around for quite some time others have recently joined and others yet - left their memorable mark. All - however, added to the flair and filled The Daily Tiffin with life and spirit. Post for post - they research and take time from their busy schedules to make The Daily Tiffin a place for "A Healthy Family Lifestyle!"

Our regular readers need to introduction to the individuals that make up the Daily Tiffin, but if you are new around here let me introduce you to our fantastic Daily Tiffin Team.

And because you will be making the 15 of us, that make up The Daily Tiffin, very happy, I'd like to request you to cast your vote for the Daily Tiffin in the Food Blog Awards 2008, category Group, by January 24, 2009.

For our new readers to The Daily Tiffin, please take a few minutes to browse through the blog. Besides a few grand lunchbox ideas, we also have extensive posts on nutrition, health and of course food. We discuss family rituals, children, parenting and tips & tricks. If you are looking for fitness or exercise you'll find informative posts - all this - on one blog!

You see why I think this one is special don't you?

I thank all those who nominated us for this honor. Most of all I thank this unique team for their hard work and effort!

Now allow me to solicit a few votes for us ;-)

Vote for The Daily Tiffin as Best Food Blog 2008 in the category: Group - vote here

This post was written by Meeta

Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: thedailytiffin@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

3 comments:

Congratulations on your nomination.
You all must be so proud! I really enjoy reading the posts on the Daily Tiffin. You've got my vote.

Good luck!

Liliana said...
January 20, 2009 at 10:42:00 PM GMT+1  

Great news for a beautiful group. I'm proud to be part of this Meeta. Your baby has come a long way! xoxoxo

Deeba PAB said...
January 21, 2009 at 3:43:00 AM GMT+1  

Congrats, Meeta! Your hard work has really paid off! I think we have a really special team here at The Daily Tiffin! Yay!

January 21, 2009 at 8:32:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment