A Hot Stove on the Daily Tiffin

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

We'd like to share a bit of exciting news with you. We have a new regular contributor to the Daily Tiffin. A few of you probably already know her from her A-Z vegetable series and her fantastic blog One Hot Stove. That's right folks it's the gorgeous Nupur.

Nupur will join us on a monthly basis writing exciting articles focusing on family, school and kids. She's got plenty of great ideas and we are sure you will find each article full of valuable information.

So please welcome our Nupur.

I am an Indian currently living in St. Louis, Missouri, USA with my wonderful spouse and our handsome pooch. I write a regular blog at One Hot Stove, exploring my love for regional Indian cuisine and traveling the world, one recipe at a time. For me, blogging is a wonderful way to connect with people who appreciate good home cooking, and a learning experience on a daily basis.



Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

5 comments:

Thats great...welcome Nupur...looking forward to your great articles...you sure write such wonderful ones...and get people hooked to it....

Srivalli
www.cooking4allseasons.blogspot.com

Srivalli said...
August 22, 2007 at 9:08:00 AM GMT+2  

Awesome Nupur. I will be happy to learn more from you in adiition to cooking.

Suganya said...
August 22, 2007 at 9:39:00 AM GMT+2  

Thank you, Meeta, for this sweet introduction. I am thrilled to be part of the DT team.
Srivalli and Suganya, let's hope I can come up with something interesting! If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.

Nupur said...
August 22, 2007 at 7:19:00 PM GMT+2  

Welcome Nupur. I am looking forward to your articles.

Helene said...
August 22, 2007 at 10:03:00 PM GMT+2  

Welcome to the Daily Tiffin!
Your blog is phantastic! I'm going to add it to my permanent blogroll most definitely!

;)

August 24, 2007 at 10:19:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment