Friday, July 03, 2009
Posted by Deeba PAB
By accepting messages from sms, web, mobile web, instant message, or from third party API projects, Twitter makes it easy for folks to stay connected. Simplicity has played an important role in Twitter's success. People are eager to connect with other people and Twitter makes that simple. Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant message, or the web.
- Always someone to tweet to at any given time night or day
- Can catch up with friends in uno momento
- Can join like minded groups - foodie, medical, parenting etc, & find passionate people
- Make new friends who are a treasure & absolute fun
- Meet up with bloggers that you might not be able to keep up with otherwise
- ALWAYS someone who says good morning or good night to you with a HUGE smile!
- 'Tweeples' are the most fun & helpful people. Just a tweet with a question or dilemma & rest assured, there's bound be a solution soon, if not many
- Photo uploads to share take a couple of seconds
- News breaks fastest here. Is Twitter the Face of 21st Century News? ... but sometimes the reliability is in question
- It's easy to lend support to a political/social movement. Currently quite a few of us are 'draped in green' to lend support to the situation in Iran
Twitter is addictive & gobbles away a large part of your day if you aren't careful. Sometimes I need to be peeled away from twitter. It's fun, not eactly or easily describable, but a whole lot of FUN!
This post was written by Deeba
Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.