Adding another dimension to the fun

Friday, May 09, 2008

Posted by Indian Food Rocks

Yes! The fun quotient has just been upped some more with the addition of Mansi Desai to the team at The Daily Tiffin. I will let Mansi introduce herself:

I'm a fun-loving, highly-social person who loves to try and conquer challenges in life. Being a Gemini, I have the "twin-tendencies", so one day you may see me writing poetry and trying some art, while another day you may find me doing bungee-jumping or para-gliding! But thanks to a sane husband, my family, friends, and a little bit of common-sense, I have learned to balance my life. I've loved cooking since I was a kid helping my mom in the kitchen, but over time, it has grown into a passion that I nurture and enjoy catering to! I love experimenting with foods and flavors, enjoy entertaining friends, and since past few years, I've also developed a fitness-streak that makes me find ways to make food healthier. You can find my recipes and articles on my blog called Fun and Food. Besides cooking, I also enjoy travelling, adventure sports, reading, writing and singing.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming Mansi to the team!



Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

3 comments:

welcome mansi!

Anonymous said...
May 9, 2008 at 10:39:00 AM GMT+2  

thanks folks! I look forward to sharing my 2 cents with all the fabulous people at DT!!:)

Mansi said...
May 9, 2008 at 8:48:00 PM GMT+2  

Welcome to DT, Mansi.

Suganya said...
May 14, 2008 at 8:24:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment