Our Team Grows

Monday, January 29, 2007

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

Last week we were so happy to introduce to you the lovely Gillian to our team.

This week I have more great news. Our newest team member is someone that I am sure you will be excited to hear more about. She is the lovely Susi from FitSugar.



I'll let Susi describe herself in her own words:

I am the editor of the website FitSugar that I write with Denise Stirk and Jenny Sugar. After teaching Pilates in the San Francisco Bay Area for 7 years, I decided it was time to write about fitness and health in hopes of changing the world or at least reaching a broader audience. My two little girls keep me quite active and I love to run (I just started recently and I am hooked), practice yoga, and bake sweet treats. I am more of a baker than a cook.

Susi will be reporting every other Friday and showing you some of the best ways to stay fit. Pilates, yoga and a healthy active lifestyle will be what to expect from Susi. So, if you have always wanted to learn more about pilates or yoga and actually finally start doing something for your body and soul tune in on every second Friday. Susi's first post will be on February 2.

If that is not enough I have just one more - a new contributor to the Daily Tiffin.

Stephanie of Mix It Up Meals will be contributing every now and again and discussing healthy meals, lunch boxes and how to get families to eat healthier.

I introduce to you Staphanie.

I’m Stephanie, and wear the following hats…

Business Owner
Along with my business partner I own a meal preparation facility called Mix It Up Meals It grew out of a love of cooking together for the freezer and finding that other moms were also struggling with how to get a tasty nutritious meal on the table.

Mom
This is one of my favorite hats to wear! Mom to three fabulous kiddos. Q is 8 and he is in 2nd grade. C is 7 and she is in 1st grade. And little T is 3 ½ and in preschool two days a week.

Wife
To my great husband of ten years. We met at the Iowa State Fair. His family was in the food/concession business and we spent many of our dating days making funnel cakes and corn dogs.

And then there is just me. I love to cook and love to eat. I grew up cooking, and have great memories of cooking with my grandma and my mom. And my dad was a great campfire cook. Three other hobbies that I love to do but feel like I don’t have enough time to devote to any of them: quilting, scrap booking and reading. Life is just too full right now with the three kids and the business.


Hope you all will welcome our newest members to the Daily Tiffin with warm hearts. Look forward to some great and exciting articles to come your way.



Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

This Post was written by Meeta from What's For Lunch, Honey?

3 comments:

Hey Stephanie!!

(You said no lurking.....)

Margaret said...
January 30, 2007 at 12:41:00 AM GMT+1  

Hey,
You ladies are doing a fabulous job, and I'm glad to see the Daily tiffin is expanding and many interesting new things are being added.
Keep up the great work!

shub said...
January 30, 2007 at 4:06:00 AM GMT+1  

Hi Margaret!
Shub, Thank you for your comment. Such motivation helps us to do more. Thank you for your feedback.

Meeta K. Wolff said...
January 30, 2007 at 8:00:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment