It's Getting Tasty Here!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Posted by Meeta K. Wolff

We've got some fabulous news to share with you. Allow us to introduce our newest Daily Tiffin member - Suganya of Tasty Palettes. For those who know Sug from her blog will know that she is a health conscience person, striving to get her family to eat healthy. Sug is a vegetarian, who recently started delving into the Vegan lifestyle. Sug is witty, flexible, talented and never too scared to experiment - all the right ingredients to make it on our team ;-)

Sug will be brining articles focusing on a vegetarian/vegan way of life. She will be telling us how she started to explore veganism for herself and her family and also share a few recipes. We hope to add to the quality of the blog with Sug's input. She will help those of us who are interested in veganism, by showing us how to start step by step and for those of us who would just like to include more vegetarian meals into their diets, Sug will give us a few great ideas, tips and recipes.

Here is a bit more about the stunning Sug, in her own words:

I am a fun-loving, affable & broad minded individual of Indian origin, living in the US. I started cooking at a very early age and have a strong affinity for tasty and healthy food. I write a blog called Tasty Palettes, where I express myself through food & flavour that is not limited by cuisine.

I believe in leading a healthy lifestyle. Naturally this consciousness extends into my day-to-day activities, food recipes and choice of ingredients as well. I constantly strive to make food healthy, by making sensible choices while cooking or baking. I also try to make healthy food interesting and appealing for everyone, using contemporary presentation / styling techniques and photography.

Being a vegetarian all my life, I often find myself in a position where I need to be very flexible and adaptive. So, one can find me experimenting on proven recipes (Indian or not) with locally available or organic ingredients. I have recently started exploring veganism not only as a means of extending my beliefs in a healthy lifestyle, but also my beliefs as an animal lover and an environmentalist.

My other interests include food styling, travel & photography. I also love to read a lot, watch movies and drink a good cup of coffee.

Please help me welcome Sug to the Daily Tiffin. You can catch her first post this Wednesday, 16th April.

3 comments:

Meeta, Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Suganya said...
April 15, 2008 at 1:07:00 AM GMT+2  

Welcome to The Daily Tiffin!

Anonymous said...
April 15, 2008 at 1:02:00 PM GMT+2  

nice to know Suganya is a part of DT. looking forward for ur post dear.

Siri

Siri said...
April 16, 2008 at 3:18:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment