Tiffin Tuesday - a red breakfast

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Posted by jokergirl@wererabbits



I brought bento not as lunch, but as Breakfast for today. The theme was "red" since I was planning to give blood.


Big box: Tiny rye bread sandwiches spread with baba ghanoush and carrots, corn "flowers", grape tomatoes and pear slices.
Small box: Mini banana muffins - just like normal muffins, but bitesize! When I was trying out my new food processor last weekend I thriftily made a batch of smaller muffins in fastfood restaurant condiment containers for bento.
The rest of the box is filled with chocolate covered coffee beans, more pear, grapes and a frozen strawberry.

The BF has been experimenting with the blender ever since we bought the food processor and is pampering me with fresh fruit smoothies. Wow! I call that service! Mmm, icy delicious orange and strawberry smoothie for breakfast before going to work, and bento when my stomach is able to take solid food at work!



Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: blogmeeta@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

This Post was written by jokergirl from Were Rabbits


2 comments:

hey pic looks gr8.

Swaroopa said...
October 17, 2007 at 9:39:00 PM GMT+2  

Oh I love it. Nice way to motivate yourself.

Meeta K. Wolff said...
October 30, 2007 at 10:24:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment