Sunday, February 01, 2009
Posted by Dee
Weekend Herb Blogging this week is hosted by the team at " The Daily Tiffin" we are proud to announce its commencement starting from 2nd Feb'09 to 8th Feb'09 . We thank dear Kalyn for graciously letting us host and also Haalo , who has taken over managing the event recently from Kayln. Thank you dearies once again for working so hard and making this a success for the 4th consecutive year.
Here are the RULES of the event and below is a recap just in case :)
1. Entries to Weekend Herb Blogging must be posts written specifically for Weekend Herb Blogging. This means they cannot be cross-posted in other events. Photos used in the posts however can be submitted to photo events like DMBLGIT.
2. Weekend Herb Blogging entries should have the goal of helping people learn about cooking with herbs or plant ingredients.
Only two types of entries will be accepted:
* Recipe posts where a herb or plant ingredient is one of the primary ingredients in the recipe
* Informative posts that spotlight one herb or plant ingredient, particularly including information about how they are used in cooking.
Naturally, posts can be a combination of both these criteria.
3. Posts must contain the phrase Weekend Herb Blogging with a link to this postand to Haalo's site. ( Cooking almost anything atleast once!)
4. The posts may be written anytime during the week but you must email us at thedailytiffin(at)gmail.com with WHB in the subject line by:
3pm Sunday - Utah Time
10pm Sunday - London Time
9am Monday - Melbourne (Aus) Time
You can use this converter to find out the corresponding time in your location.
5. In your email please include the following information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th feb '09
* Your Name
* Your Blog Name/URL
* Your Post URL
* Your Location
* Attach a photo (300px wide)
This information will help us greatly as the recaps can be quite time consuming.
6. Recaps will be published Sunday Night or Monday.
7. Please feel free to use the logos above.
We are so looking forward to seeing all those wonderful recipes soon!
This post was written by Dee
Are you interested in contributing to The Daily Tiffin? Drop us an email: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your ideas.